Thank you, Bran!

The way I went about it was to send a request for an Artist Code to photogall...@pentax.com. It took a while -- almost a week -- but I finally got one. There'll be a URL in the reply that'll take you to a page where you submit your images.

You'll want to be sure to read the FAQ's first, of course: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artist?action=artistFaq

It's been nearly a month since I submitted my photos, and I just found out today that the first was accepted. The rest (six more) are still in "Ready for Review" purgatory, and I expect it'll take a while longer yet. You don't receive any kind of notification that they've been accepted. You just have to keep checking in every so-often to see what the status is on your images.

Hope this helps!  And thanks again for the kind word.

-- Walt