Hi Cotty,

I'm looking forward to meeting Ted. I was hoping to do so over some drag racing this summer, but we never got around to it. But, better in autumn than never.

I look forward to reporting in with the details a week (or so) hence.

Best,

Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>