I was shooting an event last night, and ran into a problem with my FA 43mm limited. It wouldn't register a focus lock at medium distances ~15ft on the K20. So I'd switch to manual focus, and the focus hexagon burned bright and steady, without any focus adjustment. Seems weird. Now I've beat that poor lens to hell, but it's always come through for me. I'm torn. I'm not sure it really needs repair, I seldom use in in AF mode, but still when I do use auto focus I'd like to have it work correctly.

Thoughts, feelings, downright silliness will be thoughtfully considered before rejection.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."