I'd mess with it again, try to reproduce the effect on a different
day, maybe on a different camera.  Then I'd get depressed and sens it
in.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:59 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It was repeatable all night, (he said stupidly), I'll have to go someplace
> of roughly the same size and lighting levels to try again.  Probably
> tomorrow.
>
> On 11/8/2010 4:42 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
>>
>> Try it again.  Is the problem repeatable?  Regards,  Bob S.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 3:16 PM, P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I was shooting an event last night, and ran into a problem with my FA
>>> 43mm
>>> limited.  It wouldn't register a focus lock at medium distances ~15ft on
>>> the
>>> K20.  So I'd switch to manual focus, and the focus hexagon burned bright

--
Steve Desjardins