I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. I did the best I could with the limited resources at hand. :-)

-- Walt

On 11/17/2010 12:28 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 9:02 PM, Miserere<miser...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 16 November 2010 23:20, Walter Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>  wrote:
  Hi all,

As Ted and I were finishing up our time at War Eagle Mill, we came across
this rather large hunk of iron that must have been a part taken from the
workings of the mill.  I thought it was intriguing, but lacked the
intestinal fortitude (literally and figuratively) to try and sneak out of
there with it, and wasn't sure how to go about photographing it.  I
consulted with Ted, who was quick to point out, "Godfrey would know what to
do with it."  I agreed.

Still, I didn't want to leave without taking a shot at it just to see what I
could come up with in post processing.  Well, this is how it turned out:

http://flic.kr/p/8U1ZKa

K-x, DAL 18-55 (at 35mm), f/7.1, ISO 200, 1/250, Aperture priority

At the risk of incurring his wrath, I decided to name it after the guy who
inspired it.

Comments, critiques, suggestions, and all major credit cards accepted.
This is a hilarious post, guys.
I agree. :-)