On Nov 16, 2010, at 10:55 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

> Anyway.  I have a few spare days next week.  If Rob's available we might
> yet get a chance to do some LXing.

Right, I've finally got the Mrs to write out an itinerary.  I've let her handle
all the bookings this time around.

Wednesday is out.  Tuesday evening is also out.  Friday (and afterwards) is out.

So that leaves Monday (we arrive at 8am), most of Tuesday and all of Thursday.
We have a lot of other small things planned so I can't just go off shooting for
all of those times :)  But I should be able to spare a couple of hours during
one of those days.

Let me know what suits you guys.

Cheers,
Dave