On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:22 +1300, "David Mann" <d...@multisport.net.nz>
wrote:
> On Nov 16, 2010, at 10:55 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
>
> > Anyway.  I have a few spare days next week.  If Rob's available we might
> > yet get a chance to do some LXing.
>
> Right, I've finally got the Mrs to write out an itinerary.  I've let her
> handle all the bookings this time around.
>
> Wednesday is out.  Tuesday evening is also out.  Friday (and afterwards)
> is out.
>
> So that leaves Monday (we arrive at 8am), most of Tuesday and all of
> Thursday.  We have a lot of other small things planned so I can't just go
> off shooting for all of those times :)  But I should be able to spare a
> couple of hours during one of those days.
>
> Let me know what suits you guys.

Well, it looks like most Sydney based PDMLers are tied up with work
commitments, but if you'd like to meet up for a coffee or lunch and a
short photo walk around the harbour, I'm free on either Tuesday or
Thursday.  However, if you have other plans for your time here, that's
OK.  There will probably be other opportunities down the track.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia