On Nov 21, 2010, at 4:03 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Looks like I am /not/ going to buy K-5 any time soon. It hasn't yet arrived
> to Israel. I can put a special order and wait for 3-4 weeks and pay for that
> USD 1750. Or I can wait and hope that when it arrives, it will cost a bit
> less. I am seriously thinking about buying it after Christmas in United
> States. I've been told the prices are expected to go down somewhat by that
> time. USD 1750 is quite a lot of money... Especially if in two months from
> now it may cost like USD 1200...

Ouch!  I thought that paying retail was for the goyim.  Maybe you can find
someone at B&H heading to Israel to visit family that would be willing to carry
one for you in your luggage. :-)

Come to think of it, considering how many yarmulkes I saw at B&H, I'm almost
surprised they don't have a Tel Aviv location.