Larry,

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> Ouch!  I thought that paying retail was for the goyim.  Maybe you can find
> someone at B&H heading to Israel to visit family that would be willing to
> carry one for you in your luggage. :-)

I take it you meant the descendants of Francisco Goya... But the man
was a painter... That's a different hobby, you know ;-).

> Come to think of it, considering how many yarmulkes I saw at B&H, I'm almost
> surprised they don't have a Tel Aviv location.

There is a small shop in Bnei Brak that looks very much like B&H. I
bought there a grip for my K10D. I asked them at the time whether they
were affiliated with B&H and/or other New York establishments and they
politely declined. I think they were being only partially true.

I will monitor local market, although judging from my lazy monitoring
of prices of K-7 and K10D, the Promised Land promises no miracles.

--
Boris