Thanks, David.

That post was where I first read the reference to stochastic photography, but I didn't really have a clue as to what it meant at the time I saw it. It wasn't until today, when I stumbled across the reference in another article that I decided to read up on it a little, but hadn't gotten back around to reading this one again.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>
Contact Me Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/walt.gilbert>Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/>Twitter <http://twitter.com/walt_gilbert>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>