I have got some money in a couple of cases and it was a lot of work arguing,
but the relevant question is different: would I get any richer if I had my name
all over the photographs? I don´t think so.

I do think less people would look at them if the signature annoyed them.

DagT
http://www.thrane.name

Den 22. nov. 2010 kl. 22.01 skrev Bob Sullivan:

> And Dag,
> Are you a rich man collecting from all those who have infringed on
> your copywrite?
> I'll bet you don't even work any more because of all the income...  :-)
> Regards,  Bob S.
>
> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:09 PM, DagT <li...@thrane.name> wrote:
>> Den 20. nov. 2010 kl. 22.51 skrev Jaume Lahuerta:

>>> 2) I also find that (C)s particularly annoying/disturbing (basically
>>> beacause
>>> they don't allow me to fully enjoy your images)
>>> 3) I have never found that someone else has used one of my images without
>>> permission...Maybe if I would, my opinion would be different, so I never