You never know, maybe it's a K 500/4.5 :)

- Peter

-----Original Message----- From: P. J. Alling
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:06 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Possible great deal!

I wouldn't get that excited.  The A3000 was a nice enough camera, but no
where near the peak of Pentax's camera bodies.
<http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/film_A/A3.html> The only lens
mentioned is a 500mm a cheap mirror tele or third party preset.  Most
likely the only relatively good lens would be the normal, either an A
35-70mm zoom or A 50mm f2.0.