That's a lot like how my MG wound up.

Did you have a purpose in mind, or just did it for fun? I was after the K mount for a yet-to-be-finished flash project.

- Peter

-----Original Message----- From: P. J. Alling
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:54 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Possible great deal!

That's harsh.

On 2010-11-29 18:54 , John Sessoms wrote:
I had an A3000 for about 3 months before replacing it with a K1000.
Whoever called it a point 'n shoot SLR got it pretty much right.

i had an A3000 for about two hours until i turned it to this:

<http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/3510446/1/a3000?h=7436b3>

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

--Marvin the Martian.