On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <gdigio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:58 PM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> By that, i am assuming you mean set up CS. LR etc  with my disk not
>> migrate. I have disks for both.
>
> Yes.

I figured that, it just i get super duper paranoid when dealing with
upgrades or anything new.

>> Other than what comes with iLife, my only other applications are
>> Toast, jalbum., text wrangeler and fetch, no disks for those.
>> I don';t have a disk for toast, and can get one, and bought fetch via
>> download.
>
> Text Wrangler is a free download from Bare Bones Software, see
> http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/

May not need it, i forgot i ordered office.mac with the new computer.
I have fired off an email to fetch support to see what they suggest i
do. I like the program for my site uploads.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com