Eric, I've been shooting digital since August of 2004 - although still shooting film with my LX. Between the chemicals, my back and my declining ability to adjsut to rapid changes of light, I no longer work in the darkroom...
I shoot in color, and convert to BW in Photoshop if I think it suits.

I have a Canon Digital Rebel -- and 2 years ago I got an adaptor (thanks to Cotty) to use my old Pentax primes on it So I could legitimately claim Pentax equipment for the Annuals. I had tried a DL early on and didn't like it. Couldn't really , still can't) afford to be spending money loosely on equipment.

So it is my first bw with the D and one of about 40 photos I shot this weekend with the D and the 24-70 sigma auto exposure
lens that Steve leant me too.

Except for about um less thaan a year in the nineties, I never had a Pentax with an auto focus lens.

ann