From: Elizabeth Masoner <lizmaso...@bellsouth.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 4:26:23 PM
Subject: Re: PESO: What is This?

Hey Jack,

I'm thinking that's an immature Golden Eagle based on his "booted" legs and
the white at the base of his primary feathers.  Then again, hawks and
waterfowl are more my specialty so I can't be 100% positive.

~Liz
http://lizmasoner.wordpress.com/
http://thornsnclaws.wordpress.com/
http://photography.about.com