Canon G10-G11-G12? They seem to be having the biggest controls and the least subtle ones - not small buttons and dials, but rather big knobs...

On 1/15/2011 6:36 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:
A customer rolled into the shop a few days ago.
His right hand isn't very useful. He can grip and steady the camera
with it, but that's about all.
His left hand is better. He is able to move the thumb and the two
neighbouring fingers. A gave him a Oly PEN just to try it out. He
seemed to like, but he didn't like the prize. He insisted to use his
thumb as the trigger finger.

To me, it looked like he could move it up and down, but not sideways.
Didn't ask him about that.
I think what he is looking for is a large P&S camera, with the trigger
within reach for his thumb.

So crew, do you have any ideas where to find a good tool for this guy?
Any pointers are better than none.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/