Hi Ann

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:58 -0500, "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:
> (1) couldn't find the UPLOAD button on the submission page...
>     Once I couldnt find a "reply" button on smugmug in the forum and it
> turned out it had to do with my monitor color settings that
>    I couldnt see it and another time something couldnt be seen because
> of the font size I had.

As Steve indicated, this is the submission page for the Annual:

http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/pdmlbook.php

The Upload button is almost at the bottom of the page - no sign of it on
your monitor?

> (2)  Tried to submit to the Pentax Gallery - couldnt' figure that out
> either...

Have you got an 'Artist's Code'?  You can't submit until you get one.
Go to:

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home

At the top menu, click on "Site Tools", then "Contact Us".  Fill in the
form and you should get code in a few days which will allow you to
submit.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters