Steven Desjardins wrote:

Here's the Annual link:

http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/pdmlbook.php

I got to the link.... and the submit form.. but UPLOAD button just wasnt there.

I got to the gallery but didnt see a way to submit.

I know the song by heart :-)
I need to see the wizard.

ann

and the gallery

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home

and a song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjXY_-PUbo

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
(1) couldn't find the UPLOAD button on the submission page...     Once I
couldnt find a "reply" button on smugmug in the forum and it turned out it
had to do with my monitor color settings that
I couldnt see it and another time something couldnt be seen because of the
font size I had.

(2)  Tried to submit to the Pentax Gallery - couldnt' figure that out
either...

I really have no brain at all today

ann

follow the directions.