From: Paul Stenquist
On Jan 17, 2011, at 1:58 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

Probably not. All that high end commercial stuff is done with
high end commercial software.
True. PhotoShop specifically.

Along with the Nik Dynamic Skin Softener filter plug-in (from Color
Efex Pro) and some highly paid talent who know how to get everything
possible out of it. That's the really high end part, the guy/gal behind
the tablet who knows how to make it RAWK!!

Yet you still get the occasional "Photoshop Disasters".

http://www.psdisasters.com/

I love that site. IMHO, just about the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

This is low-cost software for us poor folks who can't afford high
end commercial software, but still want to be able to produce
that "airbrushed to hell and gone" look.
Exactly.

Basically using an algorithm to replace that experienced high end talent. It looks like it could be good software, but it's only going to be as good as the person using it. I see that it is available as a plug-in for Photoshop.

-----
No virus found in this message.