On 1/15/2011 11:19 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
Where do, or have, you hung out online to discuss photography, and/or
pentax gear?  What are the different ones like? How worthwhile are
these different fora, and to whom?

95% - PDML, 4% - PentaxForums, 1% - The Online Photographer. I left Russian Penta club recently. Previously it occupied a good deal of my time.

Are there any sites, which aren't for discussion, but still
worthwhile checking, or avoiding?  Ned? The Online Photographer?
Kennyboy?  unsubstantiatedwildrumors.com?

Haven't found an alternative to PDML, really, though I couldn't say I looked.

Kennyboy - no thank you so effing much.
The Online Photographer is really cool, but somewhat over my head of the time. Ned - he has a blog and he has a job, so well, he's cool but like I said, he has a job.

I don't like rumor site at all. Personally.

Boris