Sasha,

I surely like the first image. That of a landscape. Very nice tonal gradations and colors.

I am not certain about the last one where a person is walking down a path. They are in the middle and although their direction of travel is evident, it does not cause immediate response as it is still in the middle. I might prefer that person to be somewhat to the left and somewhat towards the low part of the frame.

The portrait of a girl looking sideways leaves me indifferent.

Sasha, I cannot help but notice that the top right corner of your images has five round spots. I sincerely hope it is not dreaded sensor stains but if it is dust, you better de-dust it.

Boris