From: Sasha Sobol
Christine, I do not know exactly why she dressed this way - she likes
acting, cinema etc.
It is not a play she is in, she rather wanted to try her in this emploi.

--Sasha

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Christine  Aguila <cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The first is definitely an in your face shot. ?:-) ?Very dramatic and
> powerful. ?I'm intrigued: ?why did your daughter "dress-up" as she did? ?Is
> she in a play or something? ?Cheers, Christine

If she's interested in theater, she doesn't necessarily need to have a specific current role in mind to start building a portfolio showing her range as an actor.

-----
No virus found in this message.