It's one thing to test a lens for suitable sharpness and focus accuracy. it's
quite another thing to compare two lenses.

To make an accurate comparison, you would have to test several samples of new
lenses on a bullet-proof rig. To test two used lenses, one of which once had to
be disassembled for fungus removal, is meaningless. Even testing just two new
lenses is somewhat suspect, as there is always some sample variation among mass
produced products. I

It doesn't take much to knock an element out of alignment. I always get a kick
out of posts wherein someone relates how they dropped a lens on concrete, then
report how it's still okay since only the filter ring is bent:-).

Paul