Sorry - I was wrong!
I forgot that I can fix the focus point to the chosen one by pressing and
holdning the OK button down. But it's still annoying, that the focus point
selection button i built into the four "Fn" buttons, instead of having it's own
switch board.
I know some camera reviews have had the same complaint.
I think the focus point selection is one of the most important/used switches on
a camera - next to the ON/OFF and the Focus/Relase, button, this is the most
important switch.

When I do studio portraits, I often use the focus selection to help focus
correctly - which means I can still use AF for portraits, otherwise it would be
impossible to do portraits with the camera on a tripod, since the eye(s) of the
model very rarely are placed in the centre of the frame.

Regards
Jens

I have one small complaint :-)
I think that the way to choose focusing point is actually improved, compared to
the K-7. Whith the K-5 Pentax has fixed this problem (with having to pressing
the OK button too often). But this fix has caused a new problem: I have to
change the focus selection method to either Centre Point or Auto (I have to get
away from Select before I can access the menues for WB, Flash etc. I think the
K20D has a better solution - the Fn button, which came from the *ist DL. I
still miss the Fn button.

Regards
Jens
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.