On 13/03/2011 23:17, Rob Studdert wrote:
On 14 March 2011 08:39, David Mann<d...@multisport.net.nz>  wrote:
On Mar 13, 2011, at 11:02 PM, mike wilson wrote:

My mistake: there are at least three nuclear plants on that coast plus at least
one coal fired one.  I found the big bang one.  Anyone know how to capture
coordinates from GE?

Yes.  It's a pain in the arse.  There may be sites out there that allow you to
do it easily.  I've been thinking of writing a simple javascript page to do so
myself because I need to get coordinates quite often.

Google earth coordinates are generally displayed at the base of the
map and CLRL+shift+C will copy coordinates to the clipboard. If that;s
too hard drop a place-mark and copy the coordinates from that or if
all else fails open the map on-line in Google maps CTLR+alt+M and then
on the web page right click and select what's here from the menu, the
coordinates will then appear in the search window.

Control+shift+C doesn't work.

Didn't want to pin it but started the process and c&ped from the box.

 37°25'24.80"N 141° 1'59.50"E