I have my doubts.
-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:12:30
To: <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: lightroom and K-5 questions

Eventually, Larry will grow up and will start asking K-12 questions.

;-)

Igor

PS. I am at K-7 level. :-)

PPS. Larry, to answer seriously, besides the color boost that you've already
done, you can play with suppressing the highlights and bringing up the
shadows, decreasing the contrast, and playing with the curve.
Or, if you have a PS, - to separate the photo into (two?) layers,
and change their brightness separately.

I was asking similar questions on PDML back in Dec of 2007 or Jan of
2008.
Here is an example of the shots I was dealing with:
http://science.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Argentina/IMGPa9842.jpg
http://science.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Argentina/IMGPa9860.jpg

Here is a modified shot (from a different similar shot):
http://science.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Argentina/IMGPa9855.jpg
... and then even over-modified one:
http://science.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Argentina/IMGPa9855-jan08.jpg