Well, the sensor IQ on my little Canon S90 is astounding given how
small it is.  Something that small that could be both a pocket cam
and, when you need it, take a telephoto or F1.4 or whatever, would be
a compelling package. I guess you'd need a k-adapter, although the
thought of one of my heavy chunks of k-glass stuck on the front of the
teeny little Canon feels sort of perverted. -T