My job (pediatric oncologist) shows me lots of the pain and unfairness in life,
and the ugliness of the world is constantly on display in the news. Photography
helps me to slow down, and to look for and see the beauty in life and the world.

I made about 1400 exposures during my trip to Paris, and have posted fewer than
50 pix here.  That's about my usual ratio.  I post the ones I like, and it's
always interesting to see how others respond to them.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW