For those of you are FB friends, you've already heard about this

Our power went off at about 1:00 am Tuesday morning.  We went for my
IV therapy Tuesday and when we returned, a great neighbor/friend had
drained old gas, cleaned and got our generator started, giving us
lights and TV.  The windstorm had also taken out our cable service,
and this same friend bought and installed a digital TV antenna so we
could at least have over the air reception.

Just shows a how great it is to have good neighbors/friends

Bill