Lon Williamson wrote:

> Collin Brendemuehl wrote:
>
>>So, if I use a consistent exposure method,
>>but need an incident meter to accomplish that
>>goal, how do I turn my 35mm camera into an
>>incident meter?
>>Or is it easier to just carry one?
>>

> In the 80's, I remember someone sold a transluscent
> plastic gizmo you could put on much like a body cap
> that turned your 35mm body into a flat panel incident
> meter.  I wonder if Adorama or some such place still
> sells such a gizmo.  If Spiratone were still around,
> I'd look there first.

I believe we covered this before, a couple of months back. There is (or
was) such a device, the Expo/disc. It is attached to the lens and
converts the TTL meter reading to an incident reading. Described briefly at:

http://www.expodisc.com/workshop/w03.html

Below is the URL for the site of the company that made/sold them, with
ordering information, links to pages with details on how to use the
thing, etc. The owner/inventor died last year but his family seemed to
be keeping the operation going when the web site was last updated. I
would check to see if it still is before ordering, though.

http://www.expodisc.com/

Bob