Ann:

I used to go to Vegas for a yearly networking (computer) trade show. The last 3 years that I went, I went on the Friday before the show. Arrived and went to Utah for the weekend. I stumbled on Zion the first year (without my cameras) but turned those weekends into photo excursions for the last 2. Hence, I haven't been to everything I want to see (Canyonlands and Arches).

What's Capitol Reef all about? As I recall, it didn't capture my imagination when I heard about it all those years ago ...

Mitch