On Apr 13, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Bob W wrote:

> It looks like Pollocks.
> <http://www.tate.org.uk/liverpool/ima/rm4/images/pollock_lg.jpg>

Never mind the Pollocks!

> I like it.
>

>> It's too much of a jumble to work for me, Boris.

It took me a moment to figure out why the tree was not blurry, yet not quite
sharp.

It doesn't quite work for me, especially at the small size on your first page.

The first thing I would try is flipping it upside down, so that the tree is
growing up rather than down.

Then, if I were to have the picture stand on it's own, I'd kodalith it, dial
the contrast to 11 so that it was either black or white, not a shred of grey.

The other thing that I might do to it, is dial it down to the other direction,
so that it is just subtle shades of grey, and use it as a computer background.