On 4/14/2011 07:22, Larry Colen wrote:
It took me a moment to figure out why the tree was not blurry, yet
not quite sharp.

It doesn't quite work for me, especially at the small size on your
first page.

The first thing I would try is flipping it upside down, so that the
tree is growing up rather than down.

Then, if I were to have the picture stand on it's own, I'd kodalith
it, dial the contrast to 11 so that it was either black or white, not
a shred of grey.

The other thing that I might do to it, is dial it down to the other
direction, so that it is just subtle shades of grey, and use it as a
computer background.

Thanks, Larry.

Some interesting suggestions that I would sure try.

What is it "kodalith"?