On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:30 +1000, "Rob Studdert"
<distudio.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 April 2011 12:14, Paul Stenquist <pnstenquis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > test
> >
> > I'm getting pdml mail now at this gmail address. But I still can't seem to
> > post.
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> All's well however when posting via gmail you won't see your post
> until someone replies, it's just one of those things, there are ways
> around it but they are far too laborious for me.

That is odd!

I have to say that I'm really happy with Fastmail (www.fastmail.fm).  I
use it exclusively for PDML mail.  It doesn't give the storage space
that Gmail provides but I don't really need it.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia