On 11-04-28 10:30 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:
On 29 April 2011 12:14, Paul Stenquist<pnstenquis...@gmail.com>  wrote:
test

I'm getting pdml mail now at this gmail address. But I still can't seem to post.
Hi Paul,

All's well however when posting via gmail you won't see your post
until someone replies, it's just one of those things, there are ways
around it but they are far too laborious for me.

Cheers, oh and welcome to gmail (next Cotty with have an account! ;-)

What I find when posting via Gmail is that your own post will show up as "read", so unfortunately it won't be as obvious in your mail list. I've configured Thunderbird to read and send Gmail and I use that rather than the Gmail web interface. Also, I have a Gmail filter to drop all PDML mail into its own mailbox.

-bmw