Igor, get away with what you can or you'll spend more time worrying
about what you have got and not enough time worrying about what you
should have got!

Ignorance is bliss. Shoot til they tell you to stop. Never hand over
material or delete. Be friendly, ask where you can, feign indifference
where you can't. I get people telling me I can't film all the time. I
listen sympathetically and nod reassuringly and carry on doing what I
need to ;)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty