From: Boris Liberman

On 4/27/2011 01:28, Bob W wrote:
> Quite an interesting photo essay with sound on the BBC website about the
> Household Cavalry, who will be strutting their stuff on Friday:
>
> <http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13192038>
>
> My father (RAF) marched in the Coronation parade in 1952, and spent the
> night in the police cells sobering up - so many people bought him drinks
> afterwards while he was still in uniform.

Bob, in that video there is a fellow who's explaining about the process
of shining up the boots. What kind of accent is this? I could barely
understand one fourth of what he was saying...

Fascinating insight indeed.

Interesting, but the BOKEH in the out of focus parts of the images was really, really harsh.