We have fox in our neighborhood.  I have noticed that the squirrel and
rabbit populations are no longer out of control.  That coyote in
Paul's image is an entirely different matter.  Those critters can be
very dangerous to pets, children and even adults.

When we were in Yellowstone, the Rangers reported that the coyote
problem virtually disappears after wolves were reintroduce into the
park.  Now, the coyotes have been reduced in number, and are far less
apparent and aggressive than before the wolves returned.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola