On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Miserere <miser...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's my favourite of the two APS-C modules.
>
> I'm hoping Ricoh can tweak the image processing to allow ISO 6400.

For me, 50mm EFL is an essential, but I've really enjoyed having a
light, small wide camera ... and the A12 28mm is no slouch either.

However, I think when the M-lens module ships, that might become my
favorit. ]:-)

Ya never know ... maybe they will push the ISO further. I'm quite
happy with the quality I see at present, however, and have little need
for more sensitivity in this camera. If I do need more sensitivity, I
just take out the E-5 ... for which I have faster lenses and image
stabilization too.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com