The school bus runs are posted on a website, as a spread sheet type
format, but are sorted by pick up not by route number.
In the past i have just highlighted the information and pasted it into
cell A1 using Appleworks spread sheet. It gives me what i want and
then i just sort for route numbers.

If i do that in Apple Numbers or MS Excel, it just puts everything
into one line. Is there any way to do this properly NOT using
Appleworks. I still have it on the laptop but would like to use a more
up tempo program.:-)

Here is a link to a route so you can see what i am talking about:
http://www.schoolbuscity.com/Public/default.aspx?load=customPublicStopResults&SchoolCode=G901&SchoolName=ARTS+UNIONVILLE+ANGUS+GLEN+CC

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.