On 11-06-02 6:56 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Got in to Durham last night after about 13 hours of driving from
Boston (a couple of construction delays but no major problems).
Getting ready to set of for the mountains in a few minutes.

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

My video documentation of the trip went fairly well - learning about
the video capabilities of the K5 isn't too tough - but I won't be able
to put any on line for a while because my version of Adobe Premiere
Pro (CS4) apparently doesn't have the codec necessary for dealing with
the K5's video files. Unless I can download some kind of converter I'm
going to be stuck using my little Flip Video camcorder for the time
being.

Mark, per Cotty: try this little converter:
http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-streamclip-mac.html

Mac or Windows.  Simply brilliant!

-bmw