On 2 June 2011 11:56, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> Got in to Durham last night after about 13 hours of driving from
> Boston (a couple of construction delays but no major problems).
> Getting ready to set of for the mountains in a few minutes.
>
> http://www.robertstech.com/temp/
>
> My video documentation of the trip went fairly well - learning about
> the video capabilities of the K5 isn't too tough - but I won't be able
> to put any on line for a while because my version of Adobe Premiere
> Pro (CS4) apparently doesn't have the codec necessary for dealing with
> the K5's video files. Unless I can download some kind of converter I'm
> going to be stuck using my little Flip Video camcorder for the time
> being.

So let's get this straight - you've just admitted to the world on the
premier video social networking site that you've been driving around
the countryside while filming with a hand held camera. You've also
told the world where you are. Hopefully the cops aren't monitoring
it...

Results are great though! (and it's really lovely countryside).

Chris