On 03/06/2011 09:31, Bob W wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Chris Mitchell

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

So let's get this straight - you've just admitted to the world on the
premier video social networking site that you've been driving around
the countryside while filming with a hand held camera. You've also
told the world where you are. Hopefully the cops aren't monitoring
it...

Don't worry, Chris. I forwarded it to them. What's that phrase they have
down there? "I bet you can squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

First you have to something with your "purty mouth".