It's a good point. Since the K5 we've heard little speculation about what's
next.
-----Original Message-----
From: Leon Altoff <leon.alt...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 05:52:41
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Where are the rumors?

Isn't it about time for the rumors about the K5 replacement to start
appearing?  The K10 had a production run of 2 years but the K20 and K7
only ran for 1 year before being replaced.  On that record the K3 (?)
should be appearing soon - or at least start being talked about.

I keep looking at the K5's low light performance (the only thing I'm
not happy with in the K7).  And then I think the next model should be
even better, but I hate waiting.

So where are the rumors about the next camera.  What are the must have
features that will sell it?  Or are we reaching the point where
advancement is slowing simply because technology can't keep up?

--

Leon