On 06/16/2011 06:13 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:
On 6/14/2011 19:33, Walt Gilbert wrote:
Stepping briefly back out of obscurity to share a photo I took this
morning. Sorry I haven't been around to participate. Ever since I got
home from my visit to California with Larry and John, my mother's health
has taken a turn for the worse. She's currently in hospice care, and
it's fallen to me to look after her. She's in fairly grave condition -
to the point where she's taking morphine in both pill and liquid form,
and I have to stay on top of that. And, as if that weren't enough, my
father has suddenly taken ill with heart problems -- both of them spent
about ten days in the hospital at the same time recently. So,
essentially, my photography is limited to what I can find in my yard.

Sorry to hear about your parents' problems. Be strong!

Boris

Thank you, Boris.

I do think I'm holding up pretty well, all things considered. And my parents are much improved over where they were just a week or two ago. It's just easy to lose perspective when you're immersed in the situation. It'll probably seem a whole lot better if I can manage to get away for a few hours soon.

Thanks again.

-- Walt