On 6/16/2011 14:34, Walt Gilbert wrote:
I do think I'm holding up pretty well, all things considered. And my
parents are much improved over where they were just a week or two ago.
It's just easy to lose perspective when you're immersed in the
situation. It'll probably seem a whole lot better if I can manage to get
away for a few hours soon.

Thanks again.

That would be my (albeit very limited) experience too. When in dire straits even the temporary exit from this kind of immersion (if possible of course) can prove most beneficial.

Boris