From: "Bulent Celasun"

I have the same feeling :)
However, I have already sold my two earlier bodies (K100D and K10D).
Please someone tell me that K20D can remain as a good backup body!
Or, I ...

Bulent

Well, FWIW, I'm using the K20D as my primary tool, with the K10D as backup (and the *ist-D as backup backup).

If my finances cooperate, I expect to "upgrade" when the K3 (or whatever it will be called) comes along. Although, I do intend to wait until the inevitable problems have cropped up and been resolved before making my purchase.

-----
No virus found in this message.