On 6/20/2011 20:23, Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Everyone:

The K-5 is too much fun. I provide 3 photos here to show you how I got
to the third photo. Comments are under each photo. Original photo shot
at ISO 3200. I love this camera so much, I'm thinking of selling all
three previous pentax dslrs to help fund another K-5 for back-up.
Cheers, Christine

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/akiraeye

With K10D being a backup for K-7 before I got K-5, I should offer a supportive suggestion here, Christine. Despite being most familiar with K10D, each time I had to switch between these two cameras, there was a short period of awkwardness. Assuming that you have 2 DSLRs to sell, it could be a financially sensible step too.

Boris