From: John Francis

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:18:17PM -0400, Ken Waller wrote:
> An old saying I heard often at work was 'don't ask for permission,
> ask for forgiveness'.

 Often attributed to Grace Hopper.  I don't know if there's any
validity to the claim, but I've certainly heard it more than once.

I heard it expressed many times in the military as "It's easier to obtain forgiveness than it is to get permission."

It occasionally leads to a problematical mind set. There are some things that cannot and will not be forgiven.

-----
No virus found in this message.